This fun and simple guide gives you all the reasons why you should drink coffee, and how to convert others to coffee lovers too!
”Coffee is a cup of hope in a world full of chaos and Mondays” -credited to Nanea Hoffman
Ah coffee, that glorious, one-of-a-kind, amazing, breathtaking, practically living saving liquid. That is made by soaking ground beans in hot water. Sure I get that upon first glance it doesn’t sound that great and I will forever wonder who was the first person in history to mash a bean cover it hot water, drink it, and go yeah this will keep me full of energy all day! Kind of like I wonder who was the first person to try milking a cow………..
So maybe coffee doesn’t sound the greatest, or the idea of coffee doesn’t sound the greatest. And we may never know who was actually the first person to try such an utterly ridiculous idea. But aren’t you glad that somebody did? There are a few things better in life than the smell of coffee early in the morning, or the sound of coffee brewing when you come in out of the rain, or the feel of a hot mug in your hands, and the smell, the beautiful wonderful, warm home-like smell of coffee.
I can’t live without coffee, mostly I will admit for reasons that sound a lot less poetic than the ones listed above. Reasons such as I have to function like a somewhat normal person and if I don’t have any I’ll get a killer headache. But really the thing is that I wouldn’t want to live without coffee. If you are a coffee lover yourself I’m sure you understand. However, if you are not a coffee drinker, then maybe I can convert you to one, with my list of reasons why you should be drinking coffee.
Reasons You Should be drinking coffee
- Did you know coffee is actually good for you? It is! Ask your doctor or do a little digging online you might be surprised to find there are a lot of actual reasons you should be drinking coffee.
- Coffee is a great pick-me-up, if you are a tired mum, a college student, working overtime, or a million other things that might you feel a bit less than awake. Then it might be time to give coffee a try!
- If you say you don’t like coffee, well for starters I don’t believe you. If you don’t like it you just haven’t had a good cup yet. Coffee comes in a million different ways, a million different flavors, and roasts. It’s fun to try out different types and who knows you might just end up loving it.
I could go on, but then again telling people why they should be doing something doesn’t really convert them does it? Maybe telling you all the reasons I love coffee, all the reasons I drink coffee will show you how much you are missing out on!
Reasons I drink coffee
- Because coffee reminds me of home, it brings back memories, the smell reminds me of growing up.
- I drink coffee because there is nothing like an afternoon chat with a friend or sister over a good hot mug of coffee.
- Coffee is fun and exciting to make and drink. Like I said a million different ways.
- I used to make coffee for a living and it was free…….
- Because it doesn’t sound as cool to stop and get tea before a girls’ shopping day
- I drink coffee because…..
Really you could just fill in the blank, I drink coffee for more reasons than I can even remember.
To sum things up I really like coffee. I really like drinking coffee and I believe that everyone should be able to sit down and have a good mug of coffee at least once in their life. And maybe, just maybe I have convinced you to try coffee or give coffee another chance, it deserves it!
Leave a Reply